Weaver - Condi Weaver
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Skill Bar
- 3 Specializations
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Consumables
- 6 Usage
- 7 Video Examples
Condi Weaver is a great solo build that has an active playstyle and is capable of handling itself against almost any solo content.
- "Rhythmic" playstyle
- High DPS and defense
- Many build variants
- No elementals to deal with.
- High skill floor
- High intensity / high input.
- Sword - Highest damage mainhand, has moderate mobility
- Focus - Highest defense offhand while offering good damage and utility, generally recommended
- Dagger - Highest mobility mainhand & offhand, can be fun to play but is less effective than Sword or Focus.
- Scepter - Only valid ranged option, can be used to cheese some content.
- Staff - Avoid this, generally, unless you just need to tag some mobs in a zerg and have viper gear on.
- - burst heal.
- - blast finisher.
- - AoE burst damage from or pulsing blind with .
- - breaks stun and blocks attacks.
- - for mobility.
- - fantastic stunbreak
- - high single-target DPS
- - decent single-target DPS and provides extra durability
- - high AoE damage on a long cooldown, mobility
- - flame elemental provides high DPS while water and earth give you a reliable front line.
- - more Blind if having trouble with trash mobs.
- / - can be taken if the extra sustain from barrier isn't needed
This variant provides a more dynamic playstyle and can increase your sustain.
- - additional boons, especially good for
- - even more dodges if using the Viper's variant.
- Ascended gear and stat infusions are not required; you can use exotic gear with the same stats.
This set offers the highest DPS but very little defense.
Recommended for especially hard content. Lower DPS but drastically increased buffer.
Drastically increases your sustain. Should be run with .
- You can replace Renewal with Energy for more dodges, or use for more damage. The goal here is 100% burning duration.
- Consider running with this variant to reach 1005 burn duration
Unlike its Tempest cousin, Weaver is extremely reliant on expertise and condition duration. It is very highly recommended that you obtain either Trailblazer's or Viper's gear for this build, as missing duration can drastically affect its playstyle.
- - budget option to hit 100% burn duration
- - Very strong option for DPS on both variants.
- - higher burst, lower DPS overall than Ele runes for the Viper's variant
- - Due to barrier scaling, these runes are a moderately effective defensive option.
The sigils listed above are generally recommended. For a massive buff to defense, you can run .
- - helps with condi cleanse
- - helps with condi cleanse, only use on Viper's variant.
- - strong defensive option
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions.
- - Use for general farming.
- - Use for when you need to max out magic find.
- - more sustain (requires crit chance)
- Anything - Any food is better than none, but you should prioritize the food above before using any other food.
- , , - general farming
- - good damage option with +karma
- , - DPS
- - Budget DPS
- , - Dodges + Might
- , - Gives sustain for the Viper's , Sinister's , and Grieving variants
- - +Dmg, +Karma
This build primarily relies on and . It is not particularly difficult to play, but has a lot of options to respond to different situations and requires a bit of game knowledge to take advantage of.
- Rotate between fire and earth, only going into water or air for utility.
- Spam all of your fire and earth skills.
- You can combine , , and with for a large burst of damage while you are invulnerable.
- Try not to interrupt your AA chain in fire, and try to avoid having to AA for extended periods in Fire, Air, or Water. Earth's AA chain is fine to interrupt if needed
- Projectile Hate: ,
- - invuln
- Water AA's & provide considerable healing when necessary
- Dodging or activating a stance grants Barrier
The following examples were provided courtesy of "Not Sure"
- [Fire Weaver vs Champion Forged Lieutenant Bounty]
- This is a great example of how powerful can be, and demonstrates the full kit of condi weaver. Note how often comes into play here.
- [Fire Weaver vs Champion Avatar of Balthazar]
- This is one of the hardest hero points in the game due to the insane incoming damage and one-shot mechanic. In this video, they use a variant similar to the heal variant listed above along with to reach 100% burn duration.
- [Fire Weaver Positioning]
- A good example of how to abuse weaver's many evades and positioning for proper blast and field usage.
- [Fire Weaver vs VB Boss Trio]
- Super impressive clip that demonstrates how much of a difference a few trait and skill swaps can make. This variant uses the power of weaver stances to avoid damage and CC.
- [Condi Weaver vs Champion Avatar of Balthazer 2: No dodges!]
- This is a super impressive example of the type of DPS that condi weaver can output.