Harbinger - Quickness Support Healer
The community gave this build a rating, making it second-tier: Good
With the shortest Shroud 4 cooldown on Necromancer, Harbinger can get more use out of than other builds. Between this and , it has perhaps the strongest res potential in the game.
Unfortunately, as it doesn't provide Protection or much in the way of utility boons (mostly limited to ), the build is mostly a novelty.
- if your group has a lack of Might (or you want a stunbreak and some self Stability)
- for projectile defence
- or for boon removal
- for body blocking certain attacks
- for an additional res
- for more CC
- or for condition removal
- for more CC.
- can be taken for slightly higher defiance damage.
- With this setup you can use (mostly) the same gear as on Heal Scourge.
- Minstrel stats can be taken (if tanking or if the encounter has no toughness tanking) for higher Healing Power and significantly increased survivability at the cost of DPS and some boon duration.
- While not generally recommended, Plaguedoctor stats can be taken for higher DPS at the cost of Healing Power and boon duration. Take if doing so and consider adjusting other aspects of the build for boon duration and healing.
- Staff can be taken in the second weapon slot for more Regeneration, CC, and a condition transfer.
- Mainhand Dagger can be taken instead of Pistol for increased Life Force generation, boonstrip, and self-healing, at the cost of reduced damage and CC.
- instead of for an additional heal source at the cost of total outgoing healing.
- adds an extra ~25% Protection uptime.
- as ressing is your party trick, this has obvious synergy.
- or ascended variants
The primary goals here are to share Quickness and heal, so stay in and use to heal (and port downed allies to you). Aim to start and end each loop with , as the ticking healing from should last almost until is ready again.
When out of , use utility skills off cooldown.
Other sources of heal :
- - your largest and most reliable burst heal.
- - pulsing life steal
- - direct heal and Regeneration
- - grants allies Regeneration when you dodge
- - triggers on weapon swap or entering/exiting
- - casts Lesser Well of Blood when you begin reviving a downed ally, healing and reviving nearby allies.
- - if taking instead of , procs on crits every 5 seconds (you have 30% crit chance with Fury)
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium