Chronomancer - Boon Support Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A healing variant of Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support (Fractal). This build compresses the roles of Support Chronomancer and Healing Druid by providing healing, Might, Fury, Quickness, and Alacrity to a fractal party.
- While this build provides strong Regeneration, it has unreliable burst healing and shouldn't be thought of as a primary healer. Its main use is in highly experienced fractal groups that don't need much healing and wish to replace the healer with a 3rd DPS to push out more damage.
- This build is highly situational and a new Chronomancer player shouldn't make it as their first gear set. Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support (Fractal) is better for new players and more generally useful.
- Sword/Shield is mandatory but Focus can be replaced if there's nothing to pull with :
- Sword provides a personal block.
- Pistol provides 200 extra breakbar damage from (260 with). This is useful if you need to CC a lot (e.g. MAMA and its Watchknights).
- for more burst healing on a longer cooldown.
- As fractal fights are often very short, you have some leeway to replace your boon-sharing skills with various utility skills. If needed, you can fill quickness with .
- if reflects are needed, particularly useful on the elemental in the Snowblind fractal.
- to provides aegis and stability to your group.
- can provide more alacrity together withif needed.
- if boon removal is needed.
- if you need to deal with both boons and conditions.
- ,, andfor teleport skips.
- for add control, or if there are a lot of small breakbars whichcan't come off cooldown fast enough for.
- if the CC fromoris not required. If you swapped outthis skill is mandatory to maintain quickness in long fights.
- for stealth skips (combined with).
- for condition cleanse or if not running focus.
- There are many variations of gear for Chronomancer and some of them can be difficult to acquire, however they all share a common goal in their stat choices which is to reach as close as possible to 100% boon duration. This gear assumes you will be gaining extra boon duration from with 10 boons and having 150 agony resistance and the Fractal Mobility Potion - if you don't have that combination you will be below 100%.
- 6xSuperior Rune of the Monk18xHealing Infusion
- Charging a mantra gives a large group heal via .
- If using
- See Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support (Fractal) for rotations and encounter specific tips.