Chronomancer - Boon Support Healer
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A healing variant of Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support (Fractal). This build compresses the roles of Support Chronomancer and Healing Druid by providing healing, Might, Fury, Quickness, and Alacrity to a fractal party.
- While this build provides strong Regeneration, it has unreliable burst healing and shouldn't be thought of as a primary healer. Its main use is in highly experienced fractal groups that don't need much healing and wish to replace the healer with a 3rd DPS to push out more damage.
- This build is highly situational and a new Chronomancer player shouldn't make it as their first gear set. Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support (Fractal) is better for new players and more generally useful.
- Sword/Shield is mandatory but Focus can be replaced if there's nothing to pull with Temporal Curtain:
- Sword provides a personal block.
- Pistol provides 200 extra breakbar damage from Magic Bullet (260 with ). This is useful if you need to CC a lot (e.g. MAMA and its Watchknights).
- Well of Eternity for more burst healing on a longer cooldown.
- As fractal fights are often very short, you have some leeway to replace your boon-sharing skills with various utility skills. If needed, you can fill quickness with Time Warp.
- Feedback if reflects are needed, particularly useful on the elemental in the Snowblind fractal.
- Well of Precognition to provides aegis and stability to your group.
- Well of Recall can provide more alacrity together with Time Warp if needed.
- Phantasmal Disenchanter if boon removal is needed.
- Null Field if you need to deal with both boons and conditions.
- Blink, Portal Entre, and Mimic for teleport skips.
- Gravity Well for add control, or if there are a lot of small breakbars which Signet of Humility can't come off cooldown fast enough for.
- Time Warp if the CC from Gravity Well or Signet of Humility is not required. If you swapped out Well of Action this skill is mandatory to maintain quickness in long fights.
- Mass Invisibility for stealth skips (combined with Prismatic Understanding).
- Restorative Illusions for condition cleanse or if not running focus.
- There are many variations of gear for Chronomancer and some of them can be difficult to acquire, however they all share a common goal in their stat choices which is to reach as close as possible to 100% boon duration. This gear assumes you will be gaining extra boon duration from Chaotic Persistence with 10 boons and having 150 agony resistance and the Fractal Mobility Potion - if you don't have that combination you will be below 100%.
- 6xSuperior Rune of the Monk18xHealing Infusion
- Charging a mantra gives a large group heal via Restorative Mantras.
- If using
- See Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support (Fractal) for rotations and encounter specific tips.