Deadeye - Power DPS P/P
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A pistol/pistol Unload spamming Deadeye build.
- Despite being one of the oldest memes in Guild Wars 2, this build deals decent sustained ranged damage, isn't reliant on Alacrity or Might uptime, and is far more mobile than Deadeye - Power DPS Rifle. This makes it viable for kiting mechanics (such as flak on Sabetha) or doing ranged strat on Deimos.
- If you are actually able to melee the boss Deadeye - Power DPS D/D will usually perform better.
- Invigorating Precision if you're having trouble surviving. This is a ~10% DPS loss.
- if you don't have Spotter
- This build doesn't have a real rotation and follows a simple DPS priority. The basic idea is to use 24px Deadeye's Mark and hold down Unload with Netflix on your second screen.
- If you are at max malice, you should use either Shadow Meld or a stolen skill to gain stealth, then reset your malice with 24px Malicious Sneak Attack. This procs Revealed Training and allows you to start building up malice to proc 24px Maleficent Seven again, which gives you the initiative to sustain Unload.
- Press Assassin's Signet and Shadow Flare off cooldown.
- Try to attack the boss from the back or sides to maximize your Twin Fangs uptime.
- Although you are ranged you should still try to stay in range of your Chronomancer's Signet of Inspiration. This is so that you can maintain boons for 24px Premeditation.
- If possible, precast Black Powder a few times with Trickery traited before the fight begins. This lets you have Lead Attacks up at the beginning of the fight for more burst damage.