Deadeye - Power DPS P/P
This is a placeholder build that was useful in the past. Click here to view current builds.
Focused on: Direct damage
Designed for: Raids
A pistol/pistol spamming Deadeye build.
Despite being one of the oldest memes in Guild Wars 2, this build deals decent sustained ranged damage, isn't reliant on Alacrity or Might uptime, and is far more mobile than Deadeye - Power DPS Rifle. This makes it viable for kiting mechanics (such as flak on Sabetha) or doing ranged strat on Deimos.
If you are actually able to melee the boss Deadeye - Power DPS D/D will usually perform better.
- Your DPS rotation only involves Pistol/Pistol so your 2nd weapon set can be based on personal preference - Shortbow for mobility from is a common options.
- if you're having trouble surviving. This is a ~10% DPS loss.
- If you do not have stat infusions, switch one accessory to Assassin stats.
This build doesn't have a real rotation and follows a simple DPS priority. The basic idea is to use and hold down with Netflix on your second screen.
If you are at max malice, you should use either or a stolen skill to gain stealth, then reset your malice with . This procs and allows you to start building up malice to proc again, which gives you the initiative to sustain .
- Press and off cooldown.
- Try to attack the boss from the back or sides to maximize your uptime.
- Although you are ranged you should still try to stay in range of your Chronomancer's . This is so that you can maintain boons for .
- If possible, precast a few times with Trickery traited before the fight begins. This lets you have up at the beginning of the fight for more burst damage.
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium