Deadeye - Power DPS Rifle
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- A power DPS Deadeye build. This build deals massive damage against single targets with 24px Death's Judgment, however it is very immobile. This restricts the encounters where it can realistically be used.
- Like its cousin Deadeye - Power DPS D/D, this build relies heavily on allies to provide boons and conditions for 24px Premeditation and Exposed Weakness.
- The goal of the rotation is to maximize your 24px Death's Judgment casts at max malice to maximize DPS. In order to do this you need to carefully line up your skills that grant access to stealth to ensure their cooldowns aren't wasted. Ideally you will always be in 24px Kneel mode during the fight, not being in Kneel is a significant DPS loss.
- The general idea of the rotation is that you use 24px Three Round Burst 2-3 times and fill downtime with autoattacks until you are at 7 Malice before stealthing and casting 24px Death's Judgment.
- There isn't a set order in which you need to use your stealth tools. Simply use a charge of Shadow Meld as your first stealth skill so that it is on recharge, then pick from any of the options that you have available:
- The only rule to follow is to make sure that you don't sit on two charges of Shadow Meld for too long.