Deadeye - Power DPS Rifle
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Strike damage
Designed for: Raids
A power DPS Deadeye raid build. This build deals massive damage against single targets with but is very immobile. This restricts the encounters where it can realistically be used. However, it is the optimal build for pylon duty on Qadim the Peerless.
Like its cousin Deadeye - Power DPS D/D, this build relies heavily on allies to provide boons and conditions for and .
Pylon Kiter Variant
- is worth it instead of in some encounters where high amounts of boons cannot be maintained and you need the extra precision, such as pylon kiting on Qadim The Peerless.
- Also run while kiting Qadim the Peerless.
- without for the normal variant.
The goal of the rotation is to maximize your casts at max malice to maximize DPS. In order to do this you need to carefully line up your skills that grant access to stealth to ensure their cooldowns aren't wasted. Ideally you will always be in mode during the fight, not being in Kneel is a significant DPS loss.
- Stolen Skill (F2)
The general idea of the rotation is that you use 3 times and fill downtime with auto-attacks until you are at 7 Malice before stealthing and casting .
- Stealth Skill
Use whichever stealth skills are available at Step 2, with the following priority
- Stolen Skill (F2)
You will eventually run out of stealth skills. While you wait for to recharge, fill the time with auto-attacks and use whenever you're nearly at full initiative.
Mark & Mercy Burst
When is ready again, perform the following burst:
- Stolen Skill
If you are following the priority list for stealth skills you should always have ready. If not, use one of your other stealth skills instead.
After this burst, return to the loop section.
- When is off cooldown, use it in combination with your next , provided that you will have another stealth skill available for the next loop as well (as this allows you to hit twice while the buff is active).
- Delay casting until just before hits, to give yourself the maximum time to get the second in.
- Take great care not to break stealth with anything other than or your DPS will be significantly reduced.
- After ~100 seconds, there will be a period of ~10 seconds where you won't have any stealth skills available. If the boss will phase within 10 seconds, you could switch to Dagger/Dagger or Pistol/Pistol on your second weapon set to squeeze in some extra damage.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade