Deadeye - Power DPS Rifle
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
Focused on: Strike damage
Designed for: Raids
A power DPS Deadeye raid build. This build deals massive damage against single targets with but is very immobile. This restricts the encounters where it can realistically be used. However, it is the optimal build for pylon duty on Qadim the Peerless.
Like its cousin Deadeye - Power DPS D/D, this build relies heavily on allies to provide boons and conditions for and .
- will be higher damage than if you actively use daggers in your rotation. This rotation is significantly more challenging. See the Usage section for details.
Pylon Kiter Variant
- or - Shadow Flare is slightly higher damage, but also makes the rotation more difficult as the pulsing damage can reveal you if your timing is off
- Alternatively, you could bring some extra utility such as CC
- is worth it instead of in some encounters where high amounts of boons cannot be maintained and you need the extra precision, such as pylon kiting on Qadim The Peerless.
- Also run while kiting Qadim the Peerless.
- If you do not have stat infusions, switch one accessory to Assassin stats.
The goal of the rotation is to maximize your casts at max malice to maximize DPS. In order to do this you need to carefully line up your skills that grant access to stealth to ensure their cooldowns aren't wasted. Ideally you will always be in mode during the fight, not being in Kneel is a significant DPS loss.
- Stolen Skill (F2)
The general idea of the rotation is that you use 3 times and fill downtime with auto-attacks until you are at 7 Malice before stealthing and casting .
- Stealth Skill
Use whichever stealth skills are available at Step 2, with the following priority
- Stolen Skill (F2)
You will eventually run out of stealth skills. While you wait for to recharge, fill the time with auto-attacks and use whenever you're nearly at full initiative.
Mark & Mercy Burst
When is ready again, perform the following burst:
- Stolen Skill
If you are following the priority list for stealth skills you should always have ready. If not, use one of your other stealth skills instead.
After this burst, return to the loop section.
There are a variety of reasons you may switch to your Dagger set: It is higher damage to incorporate it in your loop if using ; if your loop goes on long enough you will eventually run out of stealth skills; and once the target is below 25% health, the extra damage on Heartseeker makes it higher DPS than rifle.
The basic loop on dagger is:
- ⇒ ⇒
- When is off cooldown, use it in combination with your next , provided that you will have another stealth skill available for the next loop as well (as this allows you to hit twice while the buff is active).
- Delay casting until just before hits, to give yourself the maximum time to get the second in.
- Take great care not to break stealth with anything other than or your DPS will be significantly reduced.
- If the boss is about to die or phase, you can maximise your damage by burning all your initiative on or . You should still try to get in one last stealth attack if you can.
- After ~100 seconds, there will be a period of ~10 seconds where you won't have any stealth skills available. If the boss will phase within 10 seconds, you could switch to Dagger/Dagger or Pistol/Pistol on your second weapon set to squeeze in some extra damage.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade