Firebrand - Celestial Firebrand
The community gave this build a rating, making it top-tier: Great
A very powerful condition-based support build for open world which offers one of the only Jack-of-All-Trades playstyles in the game. This build maintains permanent Quickness, Might, and Fury on itself and allies while also providing very high uptime on Regeneration, Stability, Aegis, Protection, and Vigor. It works very well both in groups and solo play and is one of the only builds capable of very high healing and boon support while also having very high DPS.
- Staff - use in large groups for a strong ranged option that provides high Might uptime to allies
- Shield - more aegis, healing, and projectile hate
- Greatsword - burst damage, area damage, AOE blind, CC
- - powerful burst heal
- - provides considerable Vuln uptime
- - area heal
- - great stunbreak
- - condi signet
- - cc
- - projectile hate
- - Protection uptime
- - lower quickness uptime but provides great stability
- - resets tome cooldowns and provides invuln frames.
- - more defensive boons and higher burning duration that extends beyond the 100% cap.
- - more ally healing
Honor offers more group support and longer symbol duration. Replaces Virtues.
- Seraph / Plaguedoctor - mix in with for a higher damage but less support focused option; not generally recommended due to lost efficiency
- - Budget replacement for
- - defensive option
- Any ascended food is superior to any other food you could use. Steak for power, flatbread for conditions. Budget versions of these foods exist and are acceptable.
- - farming
- - allstats
- - DPS
- - defense
- (and variants) - farming
- , - dps
- - dps if using gear with high toughness"
Firebrand has three tomes. Each is dedicated to a different specialty.
- - Damage via Burning
- - healing and condition cleanse
- - defensive boons and projectile hate
In each of these tomes, you can often just spam skills to great effect, but it is strongly advised you sit down and learn what the skills in each tome do. Some big ones to memorize:
- is the main source of your damage, and it resets whenever you kill an enemy thanks to . Try to stay in it often, spamming Chapter 4 Scorched Aftermath, Chapter 2 Igniting Burst, and Chapter 1 Searing Spell.
- Outside of , your primary damaging skills are:
- Use whenever available.
- If everything you have is on cooldown, fill with axe skills.
- Use your and off cooldown for Quickness.
- Use your approximately every 7 seconds for Quickness from and .
- has many good defensive skills. You can go into it and press a few skills (including Epilogue Unbroken Lines if possible) to quickly stack defensive boons.
- Carefully time your activation of to block dangerous attacks.
Upgrade to premium membership and take advantage of all the premium benefits, including complete ad removal across the entire website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade