Tempest - Power DPS (Fractal)
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Also known as Fresh Air Scepter/Warhorn Tempest, this is an old Heart of Thorns build which has now become one of the best AoE burst damage builds in the game.
- Fresh Air Tempest relies on spamming and resetting its cooldown with. This, combined with its high damage AoE skills, makes it excel at killing adds and trash mobs. In addition, Tempest provides a lot of Vulnerability, deals excellent burst damage on large hitboxes, and provides a unique damage buff to its party through's Static Discharge.
- This guide is focused on fractals. For the raid version see Tempest - Power DPS.
- will provide the highestuptime in very low damage fights (i.e. fights where you never press your healing skill).
- for a strong group heal.
- if extra condition cleanse is needed.
- overif you have very high Agony Resistance and get enough precision from your Mist Offensive Potion to cap crit chance.
- overif having trouble staying alive in high-pressure fights, or if your Overloads are getting interrupted.
- if you aren't hitting defiance bars consistently.
- if you have no other source of vigor.
- if you need the shield.
- Use Fire instead of Arcane if you don't have a Chronomancer - Utility Boon Support providing you with 6 or more boons for .
- or slaying sigils if applicable.
See Tempest - Power DPS for rotation information.
Blasting OUT OF COMBAT
Elementalist has a lot of combo fields and finishers you make use of to assist your party out of combat.
- Use switch toand useover thethenandto give Swiftness to your party.
- If your party is using blast finishers in a smoke field to stealth, switch between your attunements and weapons and use skills that are blast finishers.
- for example switch to mainhand scepter in and use
- switch to offhand dagger in and use
- switch to mainhand dagger in and use
- for example switch to mainhand scepter in
- Start in with Scepter/Focus
- Use and aimbellow it
- Place your character on top of the fire field and use in it
- Swap to while using
- Aim your camera above your character and cast
- Switch to dagger mainhand and use
- Swap to and use
- Switch to offhand dagger and use and
- This is going to give your party 24 stacks of might, to get 25 stacks you can use whileis channeling.
- Use for swiftness.
- Switch to offhand dagger in and usewithout a target.
- While in usebackwards.
- In long runs cast and useand.