Weaver - Freshweaver
Note: Please note that builds will default to plain icons, these may not be as accurate. We apologize for the inconvenience.
A PvP Weaver take on Fresh Air with a steep learning curve, focusing on burst damage.
Healing skill options:
- - a low cooldown burst heal which can also be used at the start of the game to stack additional swiftness on yourself.
- - an additional condition removal and high healing at the cost of downtime on your damage and a greater possibility of being interrupted.
- - for constant healing.
Optional utility slot:
- - overall the strongest defensive pick.
- - weaker than Twist of Fate, but the blocks can be used to keep your pressure up a little bit longer or to shield your healing skill.
- can be taken if you wish to sacrifice some healing for a more evasive setup.
- for a more evasive setup.
- for more condition removal.
- for a more consistent damage boost.
- if you're having trouble utilizing Scholar but want more Precision than what Strength offers.
- At the beggining of the match, start with any non-air attunement combination. When the doors open, switch to air to get Swiftness, then attune to Air again when you can. After that, keep rotating between Fire and Air to maintain swiftness. If running you should cast this during air when the match first starts for additional swiftness. You can also substituteforfor one rotation when moving between points in order to cast.
- Recharging Air: to take adventage of you need to score a critical hit. The fastest way to do it on attunements with longer cast times is to start channeling the air autoattackjust before leaving. Swapping attunements doesn't break skill casting and Arc Lightning is almost guaranteed to critically hit at least once. This is also how we gain rapid access to our most important defensive weapon skills; namelyand. Simply Start a cast oforthen immediately castfollowed by.
- should usually be used while infor the Immobilize, which makes it harder to avoid your burst. Alternatively, castwhile still inthen switch over to Earth before the projectile hits - this will root the target and you can get back into Air without skipping a beat as Arcane Blast is always a critical hit. With 1.5k range this is also your best ranged option.
- is mainly for cleaving downed bodies but can be used for mobility in emergencies. The enormous 180 second cooldown should be considered when using it simply as an escape however.is especially useful for cleaving people who are downed against walls or other objects where you can spin in place on them - doing so often hit for 10,000 damage or more. Generally speaking,should be ignored as it only scales with condition damage and is unreliable against people who are not downed or CC'd.
- Your main burst combination is starting in on skills 1 and 2 while havingon skills 4 and 5. From here, you usefollowed by, a second(as this procstwice followed by. You can also useat any point during this burst for added damage if you can spare the ammunition.
- Another burst combination that deals more damage than the above combination but is significantly easier to evade and requires less convenient starting attunements. You should start in across all skills then useat the same time as usingand. You should then useorfollowed by, a secondand finally.
- andare both projectile reflects, aside from the regular uses, these can also be used to secure stomps against Warriors and Engineers asandare both projectiles.
- Generally switch back to Air as soon as you can. Air ⇒ Fire ⇒ Air is correct, but Air ⇒ Fire ⇒ Earth ⇒ Air is not.
- Much of this build's damage comes from swapping to , as this triggersand grants access to.
- is the only element you should frequently double attune to, in order to getand to proc Electric Discarge yet again. Occasionally it is worth double attuning toin order to gain access to
- is your second most important attunement as it has a very powerful burst skill:. Try to use Plasma Beam while thebuff is still active.
- also has its uses.'s projectiles can add to your burst,is a rather useful CC, and skills #4-5 are excellent defensive tools.
- should be avoided most of the time, as it doesn't offer much. It can however be dipped in and out of by castingfollowed by two casts offor some extra procs of.
- Heavy burst builds.
- Stun-lock builds.