Mirage - Dune Cloak Power Staff
Welcome to the Builds Archive. See the ones that gathered dust, were orphaned by their original writers, or became obsolete by balance patches. We keep the orphan builds together and salute the veteran builds that held a position in the good, great, or meta categories. Click here to view current builds.
Designed for: PvP Conquest
A competetive Mirage build with good 1v1 potential versus boon-reliant duelists (eg.: Harbringer, Prot Holo, Untamed) and lots of teamfighting utility. Provides high amount of boon removal, interrupts and distortion uptime.
- is a great alternative over , especially against comps with high amount of CC and condition pressure (eg.: Condi Scepter, Harbringer, Fire Weaver, D/F Aura Tempest). And thanks to distortion uptime via this trait has good value against condition builds overall.
- provides better sustain vs conditions and Regeneration has synergy with various Chaos traits.
- - more consistent kill pressure for targets below 50% Health.
- - makes the build more durable and forgiving to play in general, solid option especially when learning the build.
- Boon stacking rotation on staff:
- Rotation: ⇒ Shatter ⇒ ⇒ . Consider using your shatter in the middle of channeling the signet, as shatters are instant but the signet has a cast time. Just make sure to shatter before the signet goes off.
- This combo is less important for damage compared to a condition/celestial build, as doesn't hit as hard in a power build compared to . However, it still plays a key role in achieving a high uptime of Alacrity and Might for yourself and nearby allies, while providing some cleave damage and cover conditions.
- Any shatter will do (though, should be the last choice). will prolong Vigor granted by , as well as the boon gained via .
- Generally speaking, utilize for ranged boon support in a teamfight and for single target pressure and boon removal.
- is the main damaging skill that doubles as boon removal thanks to and .
- hits hard thanks to and all the Might stacking through and .
- Clones can be generated via and thanks to , while sticking close to the target for Shatters. also provides passive clone generation in combat.
- Staff also provides quick clone generation via and .
- All signets provide distortion thanks to , and distortion allows access to Ambush Skills, allowing more uses of and . in particular, is low a cooldown signet without important effect that can be used for this purpose.
- is incredibly powerful defensive cooldown, especially with clones thanks to . Each clone not only adds additional distortion, but also spawns a Mirage Mirror which provides additional Mirage Cloak uptime. can be then used for more distortion and reseting cooldown.
- is a powerful burst heal, that also provides distortion thanks to .
- is a stunbreak, Stealth and source of distortion thanks to .
- Gaining distortion via or any signet thanks to gives Aegis to nearby allies due to .
- , Mirage Cloak and allow for clutch revives.
- YouTube guide: Build Gameplay Commentary (Vallun)
Enjoy an ad-free experience & support the website, for less than $1 per month! Upgrade to Premium