Simple Raid Builds
- This page is a list of builds that are simple to pilot to good results, and often relatively cheap to gear. Full ascended is desirable but if you're low on funds exotic armor is generally acceptable, however you should aim for ascended weapons and trinkets before attempting to raid, as they can be acquired readily and give important stat increases. If you have a build that would fit in this page get in contact with Troupe.
Shortbow/Shortbow Soulbeast (SB^3)
- Build Link: Soulbeast - Condi DPS Shortbow/Shortbow
- A version of Soulbeast - Condi DPS that trades the requirement to melee while on dagger/torch in exchange for a much simpler rotation and slightly lower maximum potential damage. Good on encounters that can force you to range and encounters that you can easily flank the boss for the duration of the encounter.
- Build Link: Holosmith - Power DPS No Kit
- A simplified version of Holosmith - Power DPS that replaces rotating through andwhile not in Photon Forge with simply staying on Sword/Pistol. Like the main Holosmith build this is strong on almost every encounter, and provides useful team support making it a good choice as a first build.
Invigorating Precision Daredevil
- Build Link: Daredevil - Power DPS - Replace with
- A flexible power DPS build with excellent survivability thanks to a large number of dodges, endurance regeneration and evades build into weapon skills, as well as insane healing as long as you are dealing damage thanks to . Damage rotation consists of only dodging, autoattacking and casting, which no longer requires any fancy camera work making it one of the most simple DPS rotations in the game. If you're feeling confident or are doing a fight with low incoming damage pressure you can swap tofor a DPS increase in exchange for passive healing while retaining the same capacity to evade damage.
- Build Link: Dragonhunter - Hammer Support DPS
- A power DPS build with a 'rotation' that consists only of autoattacking and casting andevery 20 seconds. Generates permanent. Suitable for pretty much every encounter, with the capacity to swap to scepter if ranged DPS is required.
- Build Link: Tempest - Support Healer
- Provides unrivaled passive healing with andenhanced by, as well as strong burst heals and condition cleanse. Combined with low cool-down almost instant AoE revives thanks toandmakes this an excellent healer for groups that are struggling with keeping players alive through incoming damage. As a bonus, has no resource management which makes it very easy to play, all that needs to be done is remain infor maximum healing.
- Build Link: Deadeye - Power DPS D/D
- Provides very strong DPS with one of the simplest rotations in the game. However, it is weak against bosses that have adds that require cleave damage, as this build can only damage 2 targets at most, with most of the high-damage skills being single target. Can also bring significant CC contributions thanks to at a very slight DPS loss. Try not to run more than 2 of these in a fight that has adds or you will struggle with having not enough cleave damage.
- Build Link: Scourge - Utility Condi DPS
- Strong condition DPS and an easy rotation coupled with one of the strongest cleave skills in the game - . Also provides excellent protection against spikes of damage via barrier and incidental condition clear and might generation. Very strong on encounters that require adds to die quickly, particularly when they cannot be easily pulled in to the boss.